- Acquiring an industrial license to manufacturing
- Completing the registration of a manufacturing plant
- Opening the plant
- Relocating the headquarter and the research center
- Entering into MOU to develop technology of manufacturing automation with Curiosis, Inc.
- Entering into MOU to develop RMAT (Regenerative Medicine Advanced Treatment) programs in collaborations with Seoul National University Bundang Hospital
- Signed a contract with governor of Chungcheongbuk-do to move into the
Advanced Medical Complex in Oh-song
- Entering into MOU to develop RMAT (Regenerative Medicine Advanced Treatment) programs in collaborations with Ewha Woman’s University Medical Center
- Entering into Exclusive License Agreements with Ewha Woman’s University on patents relating to methods of differentiating neuro-muscular tissue cells from Tonsil-mesenchymal stem cells (T-MSC) for the worldwide territory.
- Entering into Technology & Patent Transfer Agreement with Chonbuk National University on a research program related to Musculoskeletal Stem Cells (MSSC)
- Becoming a regular member of CARM (Council for Advanced Regenerative Medicine)
- Inviting seed investment from Venture Capitals (KRW 15B)
- Opening head office & research laboratory within Institut Pasteur Korea
- Designated as a Venture Company accredited by KIBO (Korea Technology Finance Corporation)
- Obtaining a certification of Company-owned Research Laboratory from KOITA (Korea Industrial Technology Association)
- Cellatoz Therapeutics, Inc. was selected as one of five incubating startup biotechs in BIO Core Facility Program operated by Institut Pasteur Korea and funded by MSIT (Ministry of Science and ICT)
- Establishing Cellatoz Therapeutics, Inc.